[ft-l] rescheduled due to weather

i was asked to announce to the list that the following hike was rescheduled
from last sunday to this sunday due to last weekend's thunderstorms.  also,
our chapter has a maintenance hike in lake
butler wildlife management area scheduled for this sunday which will be
held as planned.
CHAPTER:  Florida Crackers

DATE:  Sun.  March 21      TYPE OF ACTIVITY:  Day Hike

LOCATION: Pat's Island, Ocala National Forest     REGION:  North

DESCRIPTION  6-mile walk thruogh the forest setting for Marjorie Kinnan
Rawlings' novel "The Yearling".  The book was based on actual events in the
lives of the two families who homesteaded Pat's Island in the 1800's.  We
will visit the cemetery, the sinkhole, several old homesites and the site
on which the movie was filmed.  Call for meeting time and place.

PUBLIC  X YES          LIMIT  NO

RATING:         LEISURE

LEADER'S NAME:   John J. White  PHONE NO:  (352) 687-8139

CHAPTER:  Florida Crackers

> DATE(S): March 21, 1999 (Sunday)   TYPE OF ACTIVITY: Work hike
> LOCATION: Olustee Section 16
> REGION:  North

> Wildlife Management Area. Possibly wet conditions. Please contact leader
> to confirm.
>
> PUBLIC:  NO
>
> LEADER'S NAME: Frank Orser
> PHONE NO: 352-378-5089(Home) 352-392-0369 (Weekdays)
> EMAIL: fraorse@mail.uflib.ufl.edu
>  ACTIVITY  RATING:Moderate

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.