Re: [ft-l] paddled my karst off

If I remember my college geography correctly, karst is a word that
originated in Boznia-Herzegovina.  There's an area there along the Adriatic
named the Karst Plateau which is composed of broken limestone ridges.  Hence
the name has come to mean any area composed primarily of limestone with
sinks, depressions, caves and ridges.  There may be a more specific
definition for geologists, but this seems to fit our Florida geology pretty
well.

Cricket