[ft-l] 99 FTA Conference... the Best Ever!

Well, I'm off to go do a thru-hike of the AT next week! Nah, just joking, I
don't have the money... But I must say that was the best FTA Conference I
have ever been to, actually the only FTA Conference I have ever been to --
but it was definitely the best from all the great responses!  393 people was
what I heard!

My hat is off to so many FTA people who made it such a great success.  A
special thanks to Jon Phipps for put it all together, especially all the
long distance hiking seminars!

Thanks to Joan Hobson and Rick "Vagabond" Guhse' for the Florida Trail
seminar.  Great slides Rick!  And Thanks to all the people who contributed
to the long distance hiking seminars; Matt Pulsts, Rose and Bob Goss, Kevin
"Special K" Sedgwick, Herb Robertson, Chet Fromm, Eb "Nimblewill Nomad"
Eberhart.  I enjoyed listening to each and every one of them!

It was also great to put some of the names of FT-L people with the faces!
Thanks to everyone who showed up, sorry I was late:)... had to go to Rich's
car to grab a bite to eat.  Too bad Sandy didn't bring any cake!

Happy Hiking,
Jeff Walters