[ft-l] a joyful noise to the moon

Solar Bear, things you missed:

1 - the joke & lie telling contest was a hoot friday night.

2 - we could hear the far-away  primal sounds of the rainbow
people across the lake both nights.   they  made a joyful noise to
the moon from about 2AM till dawn.

3 - dana decker gave excellent canoe / kayak instruction at the
lake saturday afternoon.

4 - and did you say that i invited you to eat with us, told you to
save us a table outside, then we ate inside?  oh yes, you
said that.    : )    i apologize for that, but god, it was funny.

--sunshine*daydreams--