[ft-l] Tutu on Saturday

Well, folks.  Even though I'm busy and can't stay the weekend, I will be at
the conference from noon to dinner on Saturday night.  Do you all really want
me to humiliate myself by wearing the tutu, or can I leave it at home?  I am
single now, and somehow I'm guessing the tutu isn't helping my prospects very
much!  :)

Anyway, being a big believer in democracy in action, I'll let you listers
decide.  Post me your advice and vote.  Should I or shouldn't I?  I'm at your
mercy!  :)  I'll treat silence as a vote not to wear the tutu, so the pro-tutu
forces better get posting!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net