[ft-l] Re: who's going? and other questions.

Allen Ahern asked:
> > Who's going to the conference?

	Me, myself, and I.  [I hope I can find the Conference site...I'm
beginning to wonder about my brain!...I tried to reply to this _twice_
before I realized I still had the _old_ FTML address in my alias file.
8-P  ]

> > I think you folks on this list are the greatest and would like to put =
> > some faces (preferably yours) with the names and humor. Any ideas on =
> > meeting at the conference? We could ALL wear tutu's.

	Well, we could have a costume party...Bluetrail in her angel
wings, Solar Bear in his tutu, and I could bring my Groucho Marx disguise:
black-rimmed glasses with attachments--bushy eyebrows, moustache, and big
plastic nose.  OR...I assume we get nametags at the Conf. so we could
put FT-L (and/or AT-L, ATML, etc.) on them, and then try to get a Listers
table(s) started at one of the meals...Sat. lunch? Sat. dinner?  I'm going
to be away from my computer after 10 pm tonight, so if we make a decision
on this _after_ that time, I'll have to find out from Bluetrail when I
get there. I hope to arrive early enough Friday to get a tent site near
her and Wanchor...on the right, driving in, under the pine trees (at
least that's how Wanchor described it).

	See y'all there.  --  Earthworm

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>