[ft-l] Who among you can tell me it's a LIE

well, I'LL be at the conference. and that's not all.  i' ve duly been sworn
in as "food police" friday night because i have a whistle.  so don't try to
sneak a meal you didn't pay for or i'll have to blow my whistle.  jesus.
BUT THAT'S STILL NOT ALL!  get this:  SOMEBODY told me that IF we plan to
live in our vw vans & stuff we have to live in the PARKING LOT for the
weekend among the locked fords & hondas.  Who among you can tell me it's a
LIE.  IT'S A LIE!

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.
 ( He hates that ! )