[ft-l] who's going? and other questions.

I'm going to the conference, leaving WPB around noon, I hope.  Probably the
best place to leave your car is at South Bay Campground in South Bay.  We
use that campground on our annual Big O Hike & the people there are really
nice.  Tell them Sunny sent you and that you are an FT member.   If for
some reason they can't accomodate you, they will probably know of somewhere
safe to leave your car.  Let me know how the hike is....are you backpacking
around?  Do you have a water mgmt map of the lake?  If you need one, let me
know and I'll try to rememberto bring it to the conference.

Sunny
in Sunny So FLA

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>