[ft-l] who's going? and other questions.

Who's going to the conference?
 -also-
After the conference I am going to do the big "O" hike. Where is the best place to park my van while hiking? I was thinking one of the campgrounds on the lake would be best. Any favorites?
 -then-
I am going down to the Tamiami Trail and try to complete section one. Anyone been there lately? Does anyone know anything about the campgrounds near the ranger station on Tamiami trail?

I think you folks on this list are the greatest and would like to put some faces (preferably yours) with the names and humor. Any ideas on meeting at the conference? We could ALL wear tutu's.

See ya Allen