Re: [ft-l] Gear Stores???

We have an excellent gear store in the Tampa Bay area:

Bill Jackson, Inc.
9501 U.S. Hwy 19 N.
Pinellas Park, FL
727-576-4169
727-577-7380

Directions: Take I-275 south to exit 15, then west to U.S. 19, then north
1.5 miles. There is a large sign by the road, but you can't see the
building until you enter the property. It is sort of hidden in the woods.
If you go past 49th street, you have gone too far. It is the last thing on
the east side of U.S. 19 BEFORE  the exit ramp to 49th Street.

Camping, backpacking supplies, boots, clothing, freeze dried foodstuffs,
etc. It is fun to visit and wander around the store. They have a very large
inventory.

- Carl