[ft-l] Gear Stores???

Hey Everyone,

Someone recently requested information about "Gear Stores" in their area.  This is a question which is thrown my way about once a month.  I was wondering if everyone on this mailing list could help me put together a small list of backpacking gear stores in Florida :)   It shouldn't take too long, as there are only a dozzen or two at most.  Let's not include the "BIG" chain stores like Jumbo or Sports Authority.

Things to include:
Store Name
Address
Phone Number(s) (xxx)xxx-xxxx
E-mail Address (if applicable)
Web Site Address (if applicable)

Thanks to everyone in advance,
Jeff Walters
Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time.
(Steven Wright)
Florida Backpacker's Trailplace
http://www.iag.net/~fbt/