[ft-l] Voting Poll Ideas Needed!

Hey Everyone,

Since the current Voting Polls on FBT have been such a success, I've decided to create a new section on FBT for Voting Polls.  I'm currently look for interesting ideas for Voting Polls.  If anyone has any ideas, feel free to E-mail me at fbt@iag.net or reply to this list.  Thanks.

Happy Hiking,
Jeff Walters
Men and their works have been a disease on the surface of their planets before now... Nature tends to compensate for diseases, to remove and encapsulate them, to incorporate them into the system in her own way. Frank Herbert (Dune)