Re: [ft-l] I did not get fire on myself, either.

Sandy,

I too thought about using some JB Weld, must be that Southern thing in us
(lol).  Instead, get a 2 by 4 piece of wood and a hammer.  Put the stove on
the pavement or other solid ground.  Place the 2 by 4 on top of the stove.
Hit the wood with the hammer.  Don't hit the stove directly with the hammer
or you'll end up crushing it.  The 2 by 4 and hammer sealed all of the
stoves I made.  You'll have to give it a 1/2 dozen good solid hits to seal
it up.  Inspect the top between hits and aim towards the edge which is
highest. Good Luck

Happy hiking,
Jeff Walters