Re: [ft-l] In defense (sorta) of cow s**t...

Thanks for your defense of section 5, Pam.  Next to the trail along the
Suwannee River I think it is the prettiest part of the FT.  The views
across the prairies, the huge old oaks and orange tree relics, the chance
to see caracaras make it all worthwhile.  I'm glad I got to see and
photograph the old school house at Kisco several years ago.  Reading
everyone's comments makes me want to do that hike again!

Nancy Gildersleeve