RE: [ft-l] Did somebody say something?

We had a wonderful time hiking the Kissimmee River this weekend.  Weather was
perfect, company was perfect, better scenery not found anywhere else.  I hope
heaven is like that.

The FBT's got lots of good features; what it needs is more data to put in them.
Example: the FT has something around 40 sections, but there's only ten listed in
the database.  We need to beef up the info.

Jeff, hope you feel better soon!

Pam Hale