Re: [ft-l] Graphics needed

Carol, you might want to post your E-mail address in case some of them don't know it.  I'll look around and see what I can did up, I started a small collection a while back with the Web page and everything. Jeff Walters

I am helping with the final formatting on the new Florida Trail Hiking Guide. I need graphics that have to do with hiking, camping, Florida animals, trees, outdoor scenes, etc. If you have any graphic files please e-mail them to me at my e-mail address (not send them through the mail list).

Thank you,

Carol Ann Schiller

(Sorry Pittsburgh no handle yet, but I am Sauer Kraut’s Hausfrau (wife).