[ft-l] section 19...

My very first steps along the Florida Trail were Tuesday on section 19.
Thirteen people made the trek from the north terminus to various
locations south.  The weather was spectacular...

My first impression of the trail:  FLAT !!!

There has been a lot of loving work done in this section.  It is well
maintained and has many rest areas and campsites.  unfortunately, the
trail must leave the river ( Suwanee ) at various points to bypass
private lands.  The road walks are the pits...

I thank Carol Ann Schiller.  She is the one that invited me on the hike.
We will probably see each other again on the 20th for a hike on section
18...

Trail names don't seem to be a big thing down here.  Everyone wanted to
know my REAL name...

pittsburgh

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net