[ft-l] ; ^ Well, FRANKLY....

> I see that we may need to separate Solar Bear and Sandy  H?

HOLA!  Welcome back, Listmaster.  Frankly, I was expecting a pat on the
back for a job well done.  I kept it clean (sorry but no dirty little
limericks allowed) and shared the newest car camping equipment on the www
with the list (bumperdumper).  I haven't a clue as to why Solar Bear got so
smarty mouthed but I sincerely apologize for his misbehavior.  Trust me
with your list anytime, Jeff.  I was happy to help out.

Formersublistmastress,
Sandy

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.