[ft-l] Ok, I'm back...

Hey Everyone,

I'm back!... actually I've been back for several days now, just trying to get all those end of the month things taken care of.  I see that we may need to separate Solar Bear and Sandy H?

My backpacking trip with Rick Gushe' was enlightening in many ways.  I don't think I have ever thought more about why I backpack than I did on this trip.  I'll have to get a trip report out soon.

Until then, I have one comment on the trip.
"If you've seen one slash pine you've seen 'em all."

Happy Trails,
Jeff Walters