[ft-l] Cross Fla. Greenway trailbuilding

Our Jan. 30 Cross Fla. Greenway trailbuilding day is not in the newsletter. If anyone is looking for a lovely Saturday outdoors, call Ken or just show up:

CHAPTER: Florida Crackers

DATE: Sat. Jan.30 TYPE OF ACTIVITY:Trail Building

LOCATION: Cross Florida Greenway REGION: North

DESCRIPTION: Continue building trail Westward towards Dunnellon. Meet at McDonalds I-75 (exit67) and CR484. Bring gloves, water, lunch and hand tools. Meet at 8:30 AM. We hope to be to Dunnellon this season, so ya'll come.

PUBLIC YES LIMIT NO

RATING: MODERATE

LEADER'S NAME: Kenneth Smith PHONE NO: (352) 307-8645

email: Barker-Smith@worldnet.att.net