Re: [ft-l] Canoeing on Santa Fe

>Does anyone know the name and phone number of the campground/gas/food/phone
>place at Sandy Point-where US129 crosses the Santa Fe River near Branford?
>I plan to paddle this weekend, and need to get in touch with them.
>
>Pam Hale
>SwampLily

pam, i regret to say that, although i've been there many times, i've always
had a car there (pointed toward home) so i never  needed
campground/gas/food/phone.  if nobody else helps, try  calling don
winchester (904)294-2306 or email elizabeth    elizavan@aol.com  they are
not on the mailing list but they've both been there plenty and tend to
notice their surroundings more than i.  have a lovely weekend.

--sunshine*daydreams--