Re: [ft-l] >>Have you people been visiting another planet or what?<<

Sandy,

Glad you were not insulted.  That was not my intent.  Just a little
chiding, that's all.  When I insult someone, I leave no doubt.  You are
probably correct - Carol Ann would not talk to you that way.  Actually, you
and the others may take comfort in knowing that she talks to me like that
all the time.

Fred