Re: [ft-l] approximately 50 miles of trail near Eglin AFB

At our last chapter meeting (November) we had a report from some FT
activists in the Panhandle area about this. Apparently the Air Force is
going to approve the route and FTA activists will build the trail.

Does anyone else remember a report about this?

- CarlSuncoast Chapter