[ft-l] Warning: pink tutu alert!!

Attention all you hikers!

It seems there is a new disease spreading in Florida along the trails.  It is
called pinktutuitis.  I guess most of you know Solar Bear has already had it.
My source tells me that another one of our beloved Florida hikers has come
down with it.  It seems Jeff Walters has been stricken with the urge to wear
the aforementioned tutu.  My source tells me (and my source would never lie!
He thinks lying is a sin.) that Jeff was quite comfortable in the tutu.  I
think we should all get more details from Jeff, so we can avoid this rapidly
spreading disease!!

Please be careful, it's a tutu-wearing swamp out there!
Happy trails,
Dust Devil

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>