Re: [ft-l] Introduction

Hi Jim, Welcome to the list. So far this list has not been too activer
but direct questions are generally answered, as we grow I expect things
to pick up. I don't have an activities schedule past Dec. but Sandy
Hubbard  Activities Chair for Florida Crackers: She can be reached at
352-376-8718. There is a Fl Trail Web site at:
http://www.florida-trail.org/~fta
I live on the east coast, Vero Bch area and have hiked scattered
sections of the Fl Trail and as time allows will be doing more.
						Triathlon Grandma
						Doreen McLeod