Re: [ft-l] Sale on camping gear

If it goes the way it did when our local Jumbo went under,
ya have too get there early.  After a day or so, the whole kit and
kaboodle is sold to a second party who liquidates the remaining
inventory.  I was able to do some good deals with the manager
very early in the sale.  But once the liquiditations took over the
discounts were fixed at about 20%.  Still a good deal, but I got the manager
down to half off a few things.  YMMV  (Your manager may vary) k./\