Re: [ft-l] ?chocolsoky?

I think you are referring to Chokoloskee. It is a delightful little town
south of Everglades City on Fl. Southwest Coast near the 10,000 Islands.
I did a canoe trip there last summer down the newly restored Turner
River. A lot of the history of that area is in the book Totch. The
original town store and Post Office is now a Museum. If you are going
when its not cold take lots of bug stuff. I loved it there.
							Triathlon Grandma