No Subject

>The spelling is Chokoloskee.  And pronounced Chuckuluskee by us natives.
>Its a neat place that is the Western gateway to the Ten Thousand Islands,
>and some real fine canoe, kayak and camping areas.  When are we going.

well, ken, my paddle club is going there at the end of the week and i was
supposed to email out the notice.  they (cleverly) phoned the info to me
and i was stuck having to spell chocloloskee, i mean Chuckuluskee, i mean
Chokoloskee.  sounds far from here to me;  can't go this week but soon,
maybe fta group?