Re: [ft-l] Lake Kissimmee State Park Hike Report

Oh, so that's where it comes from!  I've been wondering about those orange
flecks on my boots, shorts, t-shirts, fanny pack, daypack, fleece jacket,
leather gloves, loppers, lawnmower and liftgate.  I even found it on my
underwear once!  Here I thought it was the fungus but now I know better,
it's from those paint buckets in Pam's truck.  I don't mind the other stuff,
but Pam, could you be a little more careful next time you're near my new
boots?

Deb/Cricket