RE: [ft-l] Lake Kissimmee State Park Hike Report

George,
The park rangers don't like to point out where the eagles are, understandably.
I will almost guarantee that with some patience and a pair of binoculars, you'll
see some soaring somewhere in the skies over the park.  There's an observation
platform near the lake that gives a great vista.  Try from there.  It's also a
great place to stargaze at night.

Pam