[ft-l] Lake Kissimmee State Park Hike Report

In an attempt to go hiking during hunting season, Solar Bear (Rich Evans) and myself decided to visit one of the State Parks last Sunday.  It wasn't until we started the drive that we decided to go visit Lake Kissimmee SP.

The south loop was rather easy and peaceful.  It was really nice getting away from the city life for just a couple hours.  No cars, no computers and no shopping malls.  We only saw one other small group of people on the trail, but no deer and not much wildlife:(.  I thought for sure we would see some deer on the south loop.  A little rain started towards the end of the hike, but it was just enough to enjoy.

On the drive out of the park we DROVE past a total of 8 deer (a 4 pack, a 2 pack and a 2 pack).  Go figure<?>.  And the vehicle didn't scare them at all until I turned off the motor<?>.

Happy Hiking,
Jeff