Re: [ft-l] Listers Meeting

>Sandy, I'll forward the info about your slides to Jon (on the same computer
>but has a different address).  I don't know if he's filled the schedule yet,
>but I'll let him know you have slides, will present.
>
>Joan
>bluetrail@aol.com

buletrail, i hope there's another sandy because i don't have any slides .
i do have photographs of big shoals on  the suwannee during el niņo last
spring that i'd like to share today, though.  enjoy.  i'll just send one of
four because i know you're busy and all.  you told me so.  : )

SHOALS1.JPG_copy.jpg

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.
 ( He hates that ! )