RE: [ft-l] Listers Meeting

Great idea!  I'd definitely be interested.  Although I know a bunch of you, I'd
love to meet everyone else.

I've got some good slides of our trips on the Toiyabe Crest Trail, Arc Dome
Wilderness, and Paria Canyon.  While they're not exactly long-distance thru
hikes, they each took us a week to do, and some of the scenery is breathtaking.
Toiyabe Crest/Arc Dome is a little-known but outstanding Nat'l Recreational
Trail in Nevada-- scenery and altitude you'd never think existed there.