[ft-l] Listers Meeting

Would anybody like to take a half an hour at the FT annual meeting in March to
meet the others on this list?  Then we could put names & faces together.  If I
get enough positive response, I'll see if I can get a meeting on the schedule.

Incidentally, there will definitely be some different presentations on tap at
the annual meeting.  Jon Phipps is arranging to have a thru-hikers with slides
of their hikes from the following trails:  FT, AT, PCT, North Country Trail,
Long Trail, and I think Bruce Trail.  He's still working on getting some
others, so stand by for further developments.  And there will still be a
variety of other interesting, but more standard presentations.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com