RE: [ft-l] Shelters vs Pumps

Talk to June Atkinson about pumps.  All kinds of regulations, rules, laws,
permits, you-name-it regarding pumps, "public water supplies" and stuff like
that.   Guess our officials would rather have us drinking out of drainage
ditches and runoff basins rather than risk our health on shallow wells!

Pam Hale
SwampLily