[ft-l] Re: Eglin

Western Gate finished flagging the trail through that portion of Eglin from
Highway 87 to Highway 287 last Saturday.  All in all we have about 18 miles
flagged, ready for the regional conference.  Our plan is to divide up the
trail into about three mile sections with a small group assigned to each
section.  Much of the land is through open sandy terrain which will only
require a little lopping and painting.  There are a few wet areas however.  We
hope to finish in the early afternoon so that all will have time to freshen up
before the nights activities.

Happy trails

George Brinkman
Western Gate