Re: Re: [ft-l] Just curious

In a message dated 11/18/98, 3:48:10 PM, ft-l@backcountry.net writes:
<<hi solar,
this is james we met at the gathering.  i'm intrested in this trip you
mentioned.  let me know what's up.
ok bye>>

Hey, James.  Good to hear from you.  Haven't set any dates.  This was just a
trial balloon.  For me, it would have to be on a weekend.  Two others are
interested so far.  I'd love to do it somewhere around the holidays when work
isn't so busy, but I'm flexible.  Let me know your preference.

Have you seen the Gathering photos on the web, yet?  You are in several of
them.

Here it is:   http://www.hikenj.net/SolarBear.html

Happy trails,

Solar Bear