Re: [ft-l] Fox News and Extreme Backpacking?

Down here in Florida.... a good addition woud be...

1.  More than a mile of Deer flies biting your legs
2.  Remote trail in the Evaglades - and you have to "go" behind a tree with
zillion skeeters.
3.  Log bridge is under water, and Mr Gator is peeking over at your direction.
4.  You wonder why the armed forces are training right next to you on the trail
and fireroads.

Nish