Fwd: RE: [ft-l] Fw: I need help with this one!

>From phale@harris.com Wed Oct 21 08:05:51 1998
>From: "Hale, Pamela" <phale@harris.com>
>To: "'swamplily@hotmail.com'" <swamplily@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: [ft-l] Fw: I need help with this one!
>Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:49:40 -0400
There is not, as yet, an established distance-hiking trail on the
property (there are some short trails) or campsites for hikers.  There
are some campsites for canoers out on the islands in the lagoon-- hey!
if you're used to hiking in Florida, these may work!

The seashore falls within the Florida National Scenic Trail grand-plan--
the wish is to create a trail off the main corridor to the north, along
the seashore, then reconnecting to the main trail farther south.  Don't
hold your breath.

Pam