Re: [ft-l] FTA - AT 1998

>please enlighten me. What's 'the Gathering in WV'?
>thanks-trailma

The Gathering is a yearly event which hikers and backpackers from all around
gather to celebrate long distance hiking on Appalachian Trail.  It's headed
by the Appalachian Long Distance Hiker's Association (ALDHA?) and usually
takes place after most of the thru-hikers have finished their hikes.  I wish
I could make it, but I'd rather go backpacking on the AT!

Jeff Walters
Happiness is not a station you arrive at,
but a manner of traveling.
(Margaret Lee Runbeck)