Re: [ft-l] ...so, Jeff

>Sandy--love your sense of humor--'ring...and run'
>
>       I'm  planning a trip with my daugher to Cumberland this Dec.  We've
>never been there before.  Was it you who sponsored trip there this year with
>FTA?  Can't find my Cracker Call  that noted that trip.  I'd appreciate any
>info that anyone wants to send my way.
>
>Thanks
>Miranda
>* From the Florida Trail Mailing List |

I have been on numerous Cumberland Island trips.  It's one of my favorite
places.  This spring I was there  with Elizabeth VanMierop's  FTA group.
What do you want to know?  I promise I won't just make stuff up.  Trust me.

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.
 ( He hates that ! )   Later....Sandy