Re: [ft-l] Homemade Backpack Progress!

>It's  s-e-w-i-n-g.
>I'd purchase straps if I were you.
>I admire and respect you for attempting this and for apparently succeeding!
>I really like the little stitch thingys that you put at the bottom of the
>dispatch.
>You didn't say what color it is.  Is it picturesque?

It's quite the picturesque backpack indeed.  Someone urged me to make it
Burgundy on Black.  It's a step away from my usual green or earth colors.
Looks pretty good.

I'm still having problems finding some "high density foam" to used in making
some shoulder straps.  I've checked the fabric stores and the hobby shops
with no success.  Any ideas?

Jeff Walters