[ft-l] It was picturesque, Jeff, you really missed it!

It was a summer night along Section 18 of the FT on the Suwannee River.
Not a backpack, though; a  canoe camping trip due to spiders & chiggers
that time of year.   It was quiet and too hot for a fire. There was no moon
but starlight lit the trail.  I had no camera but the scene will be in my
mind's eye forever.  Apparently, as we walked down the FT we happened upon
the national headquarters of fireflies.  There were thousands.  It was
incredible.   It was surreal, it was enchanting, it was PICTURESQUE!

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.
 ( He hates that ! )   Later....Sandy