[ft-l] Salt Springs & Sect.13

Tom, I know this part of the FT.  Your plan looks good to me.  The Lake
Delancy area (about 8 miles beyond rodman Dam) is probably the most
impacted part of  the trail you'll be walking and it's good you hadn't
planned to sleep there.  Hidden Pond, although primitive, isn't hidden
anymore, either.  It is a very popular overnight trip up from Juniper
Springs but should be fairly quiet  on a week night.  The Salt  Springs
loop is a lovely  walk and if you have the time, don't miss it.

(and your colunms stayed together beautifully, in case you are wondering)

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.
 ( He hates that ! )   Later....Sandy