[ft-l] The Extraordinary Florida Trail

An extraordinary change came over me this summer as I began writing to a
friend of mine who is hiking the AT.  Now I have secretly made plans to
follow in his footsteps first thing next millenium.

He has met some extraordinary people on the trail, and come next February,
he will hike the Florida Trail along with Frank and Pops.  I've been
invited to join them.  Normally I would be busy at college, but things
aren't normal any more.  Things are extraordinary, as I'm now a co-op at NASA.

My question:  How long should I plan on spending on the Florida Trail?
Tom Holz

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net