[ft-l] Old FTML is shutting down!

This is just a reminder message that the old FTML (Florida Trail Mailing List) is shutting down for good!  I kept it online while people made the switch over to the new FT-L (ft-l@backcountry.net).  If you have not made the switch over to the new mailing list, please do so now.  The subscription instructions can be found at http://www.iag.net/~fbt/Content/Ftml/  Also, please make note that the E-mail address fbt@iag.net is no longer a mailing list.  It is now one of my E-mail addresses.  If you have any problems feel free to contact me.

Jeff Walters
fbt@iag.net or jeffjw@geocities.com
Florida Backpacker's Trailplace
http://www.iag.net/~fbt/
Note: If you have received messages with [ft-l] in the subject line then you are part of the FT-L and no action is required!!!