[ft-l] Jonathon Dickinson

Should have been more specific - that's what I was referring to - the FTA
Kitching Creek campsite.  But I'll take all your advice and take the tent.
Drat!  Was really looking forward to a nice trip with the new hammock.

BTW, I just got a new Hennessy Asym.  And Howard Pardue just got a new Speer
hammock this past weekend in the silent auction at the Southeastern Foot
Trails Coalition conference.  Guess we'll have to go hiking together
sometime and compare notes.

Deb