[ft-l] 2003 North Region Conference

We're gearing up for a great weekend.  The weather and the temps will be
just right.  We will be having beginning courses in Geocaching and
Backpacking.  There will be a canoe / kayak demo and clinic.  Brian
Houston from Winona Canoes and Current Design Kayaks will be there and is
offering roll and self-rescue classes.  We've got presentations from
Sandra Friend on the Florida Trail and Steve Earle, Goldhead Branch State
Park, on some of the sights you can see in the park.  There also some
great items for the Waznu and Raffle....we are pleased to have a Carl
Dunnam swing!  There's wall-climbing and swimming (if you can stand it),
campfires, hiking, Tai-Chi, bluegrass music, stargazing (bring your
binoculars) and FOOD!  We'll have a hot dog stand in operation for those
who don't want to bring lunch or go into Keystone.  And Saturday Dinner
is being provided by the Keystone FFA.  We'll be having grilled pork
loin, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and roll.  I've a few extra
meals available......but it's first come, first serve folks.  Join us for
what promises to be a great weekend!

Paula Snellgrove
Conference Coordinator
North Florida Trailblazers