[ft-l] Is this correct?

----- Original Message -----
From: "SartiniRobert V" <r.sartini@rcn.com>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 8:29 PM
Subject: [ft-l] Is this correct?

'Florida,

Please take a moment to reply to this email and make changes to your
contact information.

I'm using a new software tool called Plaxo to update my address
book.  Plaxo makes this easy by sending messages like this one
-- and, if you download Plaxo too, you and I will automatically
have each other's latest contact info right inside Outlook or
Outlook Express without needing to send emails back and forth.
You can get Plaxo at: http://www.plaxo.com/downloads.

Instructions:
  1. Download Plaxo and we will automatically stay in sync:
         http://www.plaxo.com/downloads

     --OR--

  1. Click REPLY
  2. Check the contact info below - and if it isn't correct - just
       change it in the reply.
  3. Send the reply message

If everything looks correct, just reply with `no changes'
in the message body.

Thanks!

------

Name: 'Florida Trail Mailing List'
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: ft-l@backcountry.net
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:
Birthday:

P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current
information.  I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

 | SartiniRobert V
 | r.sartini@rcn.com
 |
 | mobile: 617-943-0904

This message was sent to you by r.sartini@rcn.com
via Plaxo.  To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy