[ft-l] Hiking

I'll be doing the Big Oak Trail up in Suwannee River State Park Oct 26 or
28.  Haven't decided which day yet, but I have a meeting with SRWMD on Oct
27 in Live Oak so I figure the day before or the day after the meeting is a
good time.

I'll also be doing an overnight backpack at Jonathon Dickinson the Monday &
Tuesday after the South Conference - that's Nov 3 & 4.

I'll be doing Trail Inventory on these hikes, so I'll be walking slow.  If
anyone wants to join me knowing that it will be a slow hike, your company
would be welcome.